Interested candidates, please email your resume to our
Volunteer and Marketing Coordinator at email@example.com
TUYU is an organization dedicated to providing employment building services to youth 18 to 35 years of age to increase each youth’s employability, career and education choices and quality of life.
Job Title: Administrative Intern
Office Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Days: Monday through Friday
Hours: Part-Time, Up to 20 hours/week – Negotiable Schedule* *
Location: TUYU, Bweyogerere,Kirinya
General Statement of Duties
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Administrative Intern will perform tasks to support Youth Employment Service’s goal of assisting Ugandan youth ages 18-35 with pre-employment skills training, job development, and job referrals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with sign-in and registration process
- Teach job search skills, i.e., application preparation, resume building, etc.
- Provide training in job search process
- Enter new job listings on a daily basis and prepare job listings for Job Board
- Contact employers to update job listings
- Assist with data collection; answer phones; and assist with other tasks as directed
- Strong interest in working with youth
- Highly responsible and dependable
- Accuracy, attention to detail and strong follow through skills
- Able to work independently
- Office skills, computer knowledge
- Working towards a college degree (A.A., B.A., or B.S.)