- A quality kitemark for employers
- Attract candidates aged 18-35 for apprenticeships & early careers
- A powerful recruitment, retention & development tool for employers
Are you committed to attracting and developing a diverse future workforce?
Be recognised as a high quality youth employer and reach a motivated and diverse future talent pool.
Apply now for the Youth Friendly Employer Award
- Attract motivated young people from a diverse talent pool for apprenticeships, entry level and graduate careers
- Reduce your recruitment and retention costs
- Gain recognition for your careers exploration, work experience and apprenticeship programmes
- Receive ongoing support to embed youth employment best practice
How does the Youth Friendly Employer Award help?
The Youth Friendly Employer Award is a quality kitemark that assesses organisations against a best practice framework. The Award supports organisations to embed a youth friendly employment culture to help create a motivated and diverse future workforce.
As a Youth Friendly Employer Award holder you will be given all the support you need to create a youth friendly high-impact employer profile on our Careers Hub, raising awareness of your organisation as a youth friendly employer and helping young people navigate the range of roles that you offer. The Careers Hub offers your organisation the chance to demonstrate its value as a Youth Friendly Employer to our national network of young people, parents, schools, colleges, work coaches and youth organisations.
This approach to profiling quality employers to young people starts to address one of the biggest challenges still plaguing youth unemployment – connectivity between young people and quality opportunity.
Wherever you are on the journey to becoming a youth friendly employer, the Youth Friendly Employer Framework can support you. For more information on the framework criteria and how you can register for the Award, please email email@example.com or contact us using the form below to arrange a call with our team.